Some of my most popular services include:
1. Pre-Publication Critiques: Before you go 'live', this critique takes a close look at your work, its audience, and its effectiveness. Why publish your book only to find out 'what you should have done'? My critique will help you fine-tune your fine book! Read all about it here:
2. Proofreading: Think you're finally done with your book? Want a professional to give a final look/see to spot any simple errors and inconsistencies in your writing? A final proofread can make the difference between a polished, professional product and one replete with errors. My final once-over will identify the little things that need tweaking: read more here:
3. Copy Editing: This is a thorough editing job to identify and correct issues with grammar, syntax, and spelling. Unlike proofreading, it's an in-depth and closer read, usually done at the early stages of your manuscript's production. This describes the service in depth:
4. Reviews: Looking for a review either before you publish or shortly after? My reviewing service considers ebooks, galleys, ARCs, manuscripts, drafts, and .pdf formats...the only stipulation is that the manuscript be typed or printed. Read all about it:
5. Marketing Plan: If you've self-published your book and don't know what steps to take next, I can produce a Marketing Plan review just for your book. Is this something you can do yourself? Absolutely! My plan gives you the links, contact information, and advice on how you can promote your own book.
7. Combo Manuscript and Preliminary Marketing Plan: If you want a 'half and half' report that provides information on how to publish your book AND a pre-publication and just-published marketing approach, this plan provides you with both! For details, email and put 'Combo Manuscript and Marketing Plan' in the subject line.
See Diane in her first Video PODCAST!
organization Peacepodcast (www.peacepodcast.org) offers
verbal testimony to the power of positive thinking, kindness, and the
kinds of supportive actions authors, readers, and futurists can and do
take to make the world a better place.
Recently, Barbara interviewed myself and my editor-in-chief at Midwest Book Review, Jim Cox.
See the podcast of my interview here: https://peacepodcast.org/diane-donovan-brilliant-book-reviewer-for-over-300-publishers-author-and-friend/
and Jim's interview, here:
But, don't stop there. Look at Barbara's many, many other interviews with futurists, thinkers, performing artists, authors, and creators for a more positive spin on the state of the world and our place in it! Barbara is a motivational speaker and visionary thinker. Her podcasts offer not just ideals, but practical insights on how life can be better through individual dialogue and contributions. It's a much-needed breath of fresh air in an atmosphere of fear, offering hope in this era of adversity.